Monday, February 9, 2009

Amy's Winter Formal

It's days like this when you look at your children and wonder just when it was that they grew up! Amy has turned into such a beautiful young lady - Saturday night she left me absolutely speechless!!! Of course I'm a little partial but you look at these pictures and tell me she didn't look stunning!!
We started out the day with a little drama but it was quickly buried in the excitement of the day. Our first stop was to Dena's to get her hair done. Dena always does such a wonderful job on her hair and it was the perfect updo for her dress!

Then we went over to the Benefits counter at Macy's and got her make-up done. They did a great job - I didn't want anything too grown u but she wasnted to look "smokey". She was turning heads all over the place - by the time we left the mall to go home and get dressed, she was on cloud 9!
When we got back to my friend's house, Linda had laid her dress out on the bed with all her bling set out ready for her to get dressed. I think I had as many butterflies in my tummy as she did! Linda and I were both reliving our youth through her! Once she was dressed you would have thought the papparazzi had snuck in the back door with as many pics as we were taking. I have only attached a couple but it's enough to show how stunning she was.





We dropped her off at the dance and she was immediately mobbed by her friends - she had a blast, danced all night and came home with memories that will last her a lifetime.










2 comments:

  1. Stunning, simply stunning! Give her big hugs from Aunt Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmmm..... What the heck???????? Where is my "little" niece??????? HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have heart failure right here and now!!!

    She's B E A U T I F U L!!!!!

    ReplyDelete