Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. With my hubby still in Florida on Saturday mine was pretty uneventful. Although he did send me some beautiful tulips and chocolates to work earlier in the week. Amy and I did the normal stuff - she had a Valentine from Mom waiting for her when she finally woke up, then we went to breakfast in Old Town Temecula and then went to get our hair cut and colored (as Amy says, my hair was starting to "sparkle"...darn those grays!). Then we just went home and curled up with a blanket and read a book.


Since ours was pretty routine - we'll have to live though the Valentine's Day of Chris and his family. They recieved a "Decorate-your-heart" tin from NanaKaki (that's me...) so Jess sent me some pictures of Chris and Steven decorating their popcorn hearts. Is Steven not the cutest little boy?!!








Sunday Bill came home and Willie about jumped out of the car when he saw his "DAD" standing outside the airport! I think he was convinced that I had done something and stuffed him in a trunk somewhere. Of course he hasn't left his side since he got back!

So all-in-all, it was a good weekend. Looking foward to a weekend in Bullhead City with my friend Linda! Just the girls weekend with us, Amy and her grand-daughter Brittany. I'll tell all the good stuff when we get back! Tootles~




No comments:

Post a Comment